Folsom Physical Therapy & Training Center | Doctors & Clinics
Our mission is to provide unparalleled quality of care and cost effective support for our patients. Our work environment is one that encourages cooperation, compassion and creativity among our co-workers.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A high level of clinical skill achieved through years of experience and specialized training.
- All care is delivered by licensed physical therapists.
- Clinical continuity: each patient is treated by the same therapist each visit.
- Innovative and function-oriented training methods: exercise and training are individualized, creative and non-generic; patients of all ages and pathologies are compassionately pushed to their maximum recoveries.
- Our short, intense exercise classes allow clients to maintain high levels of fitness for years.
Partners Tim McGonigle and Michael Moore share a unique mindset and history. Both went through post-graduate orthopedic residency education that was exceptional in this country, offered only to a fraction of the physical therapy community. These unique and exclusive year long residencies involved extensive, one-on-one manual practice with instruction by internationally known physical therapists such as Olaf Evjenth and Freddy Kaltenborn.
Let us be your choice for your physical therapy!