Residents urge city to buy and preserve land with 400 oak trees | Community
Saturday November 12th, from Noon to 3 p.m., there will be a demonstration to pressure the City of Rocklin to purchase a 9 acre commercially zoned parcel of land to preserve the 400 oak trees and use as a passive park.
The parcel is being offered by the bank that foreclosed on it and bids must be received by Nov. 16th.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the land at an auction price of $695,000!
We expect dozens of citizens from neighbors to Sierra College students to protest the City of Rocklin's treatment of it's natural resources in their pro-development zeal!
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pedestrian hit and killed at busy N. Highlands intersection
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy Labor Day Weekend!
- U-haul truck smashes into Citrus Heights home with baby sleeping feet away
- Books I have read and loved or want to read
- Free DIY Furniture Plans // How to Build a Mid Century Modern Side Table