Residents urge city to buy and preserve land with 400 oak trees | Community
Saturday November 12th, from Noon to 3 p.m., there will be a demonstration to pressure the City of Rocklin to purchase a 9 acre commercially zoned parcel of land to preserve the 400 oak trees and use as a passive park.
The parcel is being offered by the bank that foreclosed on it and bids must be received by Nov. 16th.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the land at an auction price of $695,000!
We expect dozens of citizens from neighbors to Sierra College students to protest the City of Rocklin's treatment of it's natural resources in their pro-development zeal!
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spotlight: Diversions Calendar: July 24, 2014
- Spotlight: Attend 'Princess 101' at Magic Theatre
- A Yuba City Army veteran is unable to transfer education benefits to his daughter because of what he calls a loophole in the G.I. Bill
- CDPH Warns Not to Use Certain Tattoo Products Due to Risk of Infection
- Spotlight: Acting company makes 'Trip to Bountiful'