Residents urge city to buy and preserve land with 400 oak trees | Community
Saturday November 12th, from Noon to 3 p.m., there will be a demonstration to pressure the City of Rocklin to purchase a 9 acre commercially zoned parcel of land to preserve the 400 oak trees and use as a passive park.
The parcel is being offered by the bank that foreclosed on it and bids must be received by Nov. 16th.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the land at an auction price of $695,000!
We expect dozens of citizens from neighbors to Sierra College students to protest the City of Rocklin's treatment of it's natural resources in their pro-development zeal!
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Sheriff Ed Bonner, Placer County - Hosting 4th Annual Blues & BBQ's!
- California State Lobby Day 2014 AHA: Be The Cure! Join Today!
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD
- Antelope high school student wins dream prom makeover