Turkey-Free Thanksgiving Recipes | Families
Want to banish the bird? Here are five creative options, and not a turkey among them.
Text and recipes by Melissa Clark
Let's face it: Some of us are far from excited about the prospect of dining on another big bird on Thanksgiving Day. Maybe you never really liked turkey in the first place. Maybe several decades of leftovers have taken their toll. Or maybe you just want a second centerpiece to perk up your holiday table. Whatever the reason, if you're ready to try something new this season, look no further.
Source: Melissa Clark, www.epicurious.com
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spotlight: Diversions Calendar: July 24, 2014
- Spotlight: Attend 'Princess 101' at Magic Theatre
- A Yuba City Army veteran is unable to transfer education benefits to his daughter because of what he calls a loophole in the G.I. Bill
- CDPH Warns Not to Use Certain Tattoo Products Due to Risk of Infection
- Spotlight: Acting company makes 'Trip to Bountiful'