Turkey-Free Thanksgiving Recipes | Families
Want to banish the bird? Here are five creative options, and not a turkey among them.
Text and recipes by Melissa Clark
Let's face it: Some of us are far from excited about the prospect of dining on another big bird on Thanksgiving Day. Maybe you never really liked turkey in the first place. Maybe several decades of leftovers have taken their toll. Or maybe you just want a second centerpiece to perk up your holiday table. Whatever the reason, if you're ready to try something new this season, look no further.
Source: Melissa Clark, www.epicurious.com
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD
- Antelope high school student wins dream prom makeover
- Death penalty on table for driver in deadly Antelope chase, crash
- Twins accused of murder in Antelope crash deaths