Turkey-Free Thanksgiving Recipes | Family
Want to banish the bird? Here are five creative options, and not a turkey among them.
Text and recipes by Melissa Clark
Let's face it: Some of us are far from excited about the prospect of dining on another big bird on Thanksgiving Day. Maybe you never really liked turkey in the first place. Maybe several decades of leftovers have taken their toll. Or maybe you just want a second centerpiece to perk up your holiday table. Whatever the reason, if you're ready to try something new this season, look no further.
Source: Melissa Clark, www.epicurious.com
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pedestrian hit and killed at busy N. Highlands intersection
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy Labor Day Weekend!
- U-haul truck smashes into Citrus Heights home with baby sleeping feet away
- Books I have read and loved or want to read
- Free DIY Furniture Plans // How to Build a Mid Century Modern Side Table