Weekly Challenge: Get OUTside and Get Moving! | Moms
Get OUT(side) With the hot weather, and even Spare the Air days, it is easy to feel stuck inside. And with colder weather coming just around the corner, many people will move their workouts and leisure time indoors as well.
This week's challenge: Get outside!
We live in such a great area with Granite Beach, Beals Point, Lake Natomas, the American River Parkway, the Sierras, and so much more. Go for a bike, a hike, a run or paddle!
Do something fun outside and get moving! Your body will love you for it. Here is an invitation to get outside with Mama Bootcamp! Please contact Lorri Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org for a "free" week's pass to get outaide and try Mama Bootcamp! Mama Bootcamp loves helping our community get healthier and happier! Also, visit www.mamabootcamp.com to see why "results are typical" with Mama Bootcamp!
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spotlight: Diversions Calendar: July 24, 2014
- Spotlight: Attend 'Princess 101' at Magic Theatre
- A Yuba City Army veteran is unable to transfer education benefits to his daughter because of what he calls a loophole in the G.I. Bill
- CDPH Warns Not to Use Certain Tattoo Products Due to Risk of Infection
- Spotlight: Acting company makes 'Trip to Bountiful'
The Difference is Quality