Weekly Challenge: Get OUTside and Get Moving! | Moms
Get OUT(side) With the hot weather, and even Spare the Air days, it is easy to feel stuck inside. And with colder weather coming just around the corner, many people will move their workouts and leisure time indoors as well.
This week's challenge: Get outside!
We live in such a great area with Granite Beach, Beals Point, Lake Natomas, the American River Parkway, the Sierras, and so much more. Go for a bike, a hike, a run or paddle!
Do something fun outside and get moving! Your body will love you for it. Here is an invitation to get outside with Mama Bootcamp! Please contact Lorri Ann at email@example.com for a "free" week's pass to get outaide and try Mama Bootcamp! Mama Bootcamp loves helping our community get healthier and happier! Also, visit www.mamabootcamp.com to see why "results are typical" with Mama Bootcamp!
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD
- Antelope high school student wins dream prom makeover
- Death penalty on table for driver in deadly Antelope chase, crash
- Twins accused of murder in Antelope crash deaths
You Have A Problem, We'll Find A Solution!