49ers' Walker, Truex Jr. celebrate opening of Roseville NASCAR facility | News
ROSEVILLE, CA - NASCAR driver Martin Truex Jr. and San Francisco 49ers tight end Delanie Walker were on hand to help celebrate the grand opening of the all new Bill McAnally Racing NASCAR/NAPA Auto Care Facility.
The 39,000 square foot, state of the art facility is home of one of the largest NASCAR motor sports garage on the west coast.
Truex Jr., driver of the No. 56 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota Camry is currently fourth in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and 18 points behind the leader Greg Biffle heading into this weekend's race at Fontana in the Auto Club 400.
Walker is entering his sixth year with the 49ers who made it all the way to the NFC Championship where they lost to the New York Giants, who went on to become Super Bowl Champions.
Joining Truex Jr. and Walker were McAnally Racing NASCAR Pro Series, three time champion, Eric Holmes - driver of No. 20 NAPA Toyota Camry and one of the youngest drivers in the series.
Racing fans and football fans both filled the new facility as they were able to meet the celebrities on hand and take part in various activities spread throughout the location.
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD
- Antelope high school student wins dream prom makeover
- Death penalty on table for driver in deadly Antelope chase, crash
- Twins accused of murder in Antelope crash deaths