Beautiful Patterns in Natural Mineral Jewelry | Shopping & Services
We all find pictures, patterns and even stories in the clouds above. Spend a few minutes watching the sky on a partly cloudy day and our minds and creativity expand exponentially. The same thing can happen when we look at the matrices of beautiful natural gemstones, rocks and minerals. The swirls of color, lines, splotches, and imperfections are unique to each stone and can inspire our imaginations.
The matrix also adds distinction to what would have been just a pretty stone, as the Moss Agate Nursing Necklace at the beginning of this article shows. The green color and carving are lovely, but that small eddy of lavender raises the entire piece to a stunning work of art.
Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but a true work of art and distinctive jewelry can be found in pieces made from agate, jasper, onyx, lapis lazuli, malachite and many other natural stones and minerals.
Upcoming Events near Roseville / Granite Bay / Rocklin / Loomis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Fire Takes On Law" - 2014 Guns and Hoses Basketball Game!
- Join Sheriff Ed Bonner, Placer County - Hosting 4th Annual Blues & BBQ's!
- California State Lobby Day 2014 AHA: Be The Cure! Join Today!
- How to brighten the day of a 5-year-old boy recovering from brain surgery
- 1st Annual Placer Memorial Run Motorcycle Ride Honors Officer Bill Bean, Jr., Sac PD